Career в Mabscale
By joining our team, you help to create the future.
Join the Mabscale team
The Company believes that every employee is unique and has exceptional knowledge and skills. We highly appreciate the employees’ desire for continuous development, their willingness to take responsibility for the result and to share their experience.
Mabscale, LLC creates conditions for unlocking the potential and career growth of each team member. In our activities, we are guided by high international standards, including in our HR and social policies. карьерного роста каждого члена команды. В своей деятельности мы руководствуемся высокими международными стандартами, в том числе, в кадровой и социальной политике.
Being member of one of the largest pharmaceutical holdings in Russia, Ozon Pharmaceuticals, LLC, Mabscale, LLC guarantees its employees stability and confidence in the future.
Several reasons to work with us
Mabscale, LLC is an attractive place to start and develop your career.
The Company values your growth
Mabscale, LLC sets high goals and knows that their achievement requires continuous training. The personnel development plays a primary role in this process. Each team has its own training programs:
- Employees involved in the production are trained to meet the GMP requirements.
- Quality divisions’ employees attend thematic seminars, master techniques and working on new equipment.
- The administrative staff regularly undergoes short-term professional development programs (the presidential management training program, various training courses and workshops).
- The Company’s top managers are studying under the MBA program.
Lab technician of the analytical group
Paid traineeship with Mabscale
Mabscale, LLC announces a competition to find active people for paid internships and training in Togliatti.
The program is a great way to start your career and gain valuable work experience. The length of the program is
- 10 months (for university graduates);
- 3 months;
The program includes internships and training in the company's divisions. In the case of the successful completion of the traineeship, it is followed by their employment.
- Great opportunities for training and professional development
- Opportunity to apply for positions with the Company at the end of the traineeship
- Wages for the traineeship period: 35,000 rubles (monthly salary)
- Free meals
- Employment for the traineeship period according to the Labor Code (fixed-term employment contract)
- Accommodation compensation (for nonresidents)
- Send your resume through the feedback form below with the obligatory indication of the type of higher education (specialist / Master / Bachelor), the form of training (full-time, part-time) and the average score
- Get tested and interviewed by phone
- Show yourself well during the in-person interview
Student years are the most fun and unforgettable time in our life; but every student thinks about what he or she will do at the end of studies.
Mabscale, LLC is committed to helping students to choose their future profession. Every year, we invite the best graduates to do their traineeship in our Company.
Start your career right during your studies at the university with an internship and an apprenticeship.
- Full-cycle production of biotechnological drugs (genetic engineering, cell biology, biochemistry)
- Production of biotechnological drugs (industrial cultivation of mammalian cells, biosynthesis and purification of recombinant proteins, sterile bottling of drugs)
- Quality Control (modern techniques of biochemistry, molecular biology and microbiology). Work in accordance with the Pharmaceutical Quality System.
- Immerse yourself in the professional environment and understand what your future job will be like
- Use theoretical knowledge in practice; get skills of working for a large company Obtain the necessary data for further study (internship reports, course papers, theses, etc.)
- Obtain the necessary data for further study (internship reports, course papers, theses, etc.)
We invite talented, diligent, and well-proven young people to join our team. So, your internship is also a good chance to find a job!
If you wish to do your internship in a leading pharmaceutical company, please submit an application form, or send your CV by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nonresident students are provided with accommodation for the period of their internship.
For more information on cooperation or employment opportunities, please use the feedback form or contact details below.